Lawyer to contest an impaired driving ticket
Impaired driving, whether alcohol or drugs, can have serious consequences for you:
- Suspension of driving license
- Expensive fine
- Criminal record
- Increase in the cost of the driving license
- Increase in insurance premiums
- Possibility of imprisonment
If you have been arrested for this type of violation, it is essential that you have a qualified and experienced lawyer to defend you.
Impaired driving includes driving a car, truck, motorcycle, motor scooter, boat, bicycle, snowmobile, tractor, train or even an aircraft.
If suspected, the police can immediately suspend your licence.
If you are arrested by the police for driving while impaired, you have the right to remain silent and to consult a lawyer for advice on your rights and obligations.
Impaired driving is an offense under the Criminal Code and the Highway Safety Code.
Lawyer plan for impaired driving ticket
- A consultation with one of our lawyers.
- Appearance by the lawyer in court.
- Request for evidence from the prosecutor.
- Obtaining your driving record from the SAAQ.
- Complete analysis of your file.
- Meeting at our office.
- The lawyer in charge of your file will then inform you of your options and the fees to be expected.
Find a Lawyer to contest a ticket in Quebec
Ready to start?
The Traffic Lawyers team will assist you in your efforts and put you in contact with our lawyers specialized in traffic offences.
Challenging a ticket or defending yourself in court is not easy, put all the chances on your side by calling on recognized and experienced lawyers.
Traffic Lawyers offers you a follow-up throughout the process of contesting your ticket.
Challenge your fine as soon as possible to increase your chances of success!