Restricted Licence Lawyer
If your licence has been suspended or revoked, you can apply for a restricted licence.
There are two different types for a restricted licence:
- Restricted licence due to accumulation of demerit points
- Licence restricted following an arrest for impaired driving
The restricted licence allows you to drive while your licence is suspended.
If you have been sanctioned for getting demerit points, the restricted licence will allow you to drive only in your primary occupation.
If your charge is related to driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, your restricted licence will have very strict rules governing your authorization to drive. An alcohol ignition interlock device will also be installed in your car.
It is not possible to obtain a restricted licence if :
- You have passed a medical examination that shows you are unable to drive.
- You only hold a motorcycle (class 6) or taxi (class 4C) licence.
- You held a learner’s permit when it was revoked.
Your licence has already been suspended or revoked within the last 2 years.
You have another sanction on your driving record
Our lawyers will take charge of your case in order to defend your interests in the best possible way.
Our lawyer plan for restricted licence
- A consultation with one of our lawyers
- Explanation of procedures
- Application for a restricted permit before a judge of the Court of Quebec
- Obtaining your driving record from the SAAQ
- Accompaniment during the hearing
Find a Lawyer to contest a ticket in Quebec
Ready to start?
The Traffic Lawyers team will assist you in your efforts and put you in contact with our experienced lawyers in traffic offences.
Challenging a ticket or defending yourself in court is not easy, put all the chances on your side by calling on recognized and experienced lawyers.
Traffic Lawyers offers you a follow-up throughout the process of contesting your ticket.
Challenge your fine as soon as possible to increase your chances of success!